Ways to give
In addition to donating to the Annual Fund, your gift can also be directed to:
- Children's Miracle Network
- Dialysis Outpatient Fund
- Employee Benevolence Fund
- The Garden of Hope
- Gus Eckhardt Lectureship
- Nurse Education Fund
- Oncology Angel Fund
- Patient Pharmaceutical Assistance
- Skilled Nursing Aviary & Garden
- Update St. John's Guest House Rooms
Honoring someone special
Your charitable gift to Shannon will honor someone special. We'll send a notice of your gift (but not the amount) to the person (or their family) you select. Numerous gifts are needed to continue the vision of Mrs. Shannon and to provide the health care needs of today. You can give in any manner you wish, including anonymously.
Other ways to support Shannon Health
You have a variety of ways to support Shannon, and each one offers you distinct advantages while you're supporting high-quality health care for the Concho Valley. We will be pleased to discuss in confidence any gift arrangement you want to make. Please contact the development office of Shannon Medical Center.
Gifts could include:
- Life insurance—To qualify for a tax deduction for the gift of a life insurance policy, name Shannon as both owner and beneficiary.
- Securities—You can give long-term appreciated stock to Shannon, deduct the fair market value as a charitable gift and bypass all capital gains taxes.
- Real estate—Giving long-term appreciated property is similar to giving appreciated stock. You can deduct its fair market value as a charitable gift and bypass all capital gains taxes.
- A bequest in your will—You can include a gift for Shannon in your will very easily—with just a sentence.