Dermatology encompasses the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes. Shannon's board-certified dermatologists provide exceptional care to patients of all ages in a professional setting.
Dermatologists diagnose and treat more than 3,000 different diseases including:
- Skin cancer
- Cysts and all growths of the skin.
- Allergic and immunologic diseases of the skin: allergic contact dermatitis, immunobullous disease and skin findings in connective tissue disease
- All rashes and growths of the skin.
- Diseases of hair, nails and mucous membranes
Surgical treatment may be utilized by a dermatologist to treat:
- Skin cancers, including Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, and Malignant Melanoma.
- Moles, warts, birthmarks, age spots and cysts.
- Cryosurgery, the application of extreme cold, of pre-cancerous lesions warts and age spots.
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
The Dermatology department accepts referrals from all providers.
Dr. Steven Ritter’s* office location:
Dr. Ashley De La Cerda's* office location:
Dr. Eric Greeson's* office location:
*Accepting new patients.