Personal training takes your workout a step beyond your fitness evaluation, with specialized attention and motivation.
Shannon personal trainers are nationally certified and/or have a degree in a related health or fitness field.
Our personal trainers offer a variety of specialties, including:
- Sports-specific training
- Training individuals with medical concerns
- Weight management
- Strength training
- Cardiovascular training
- Senior fitness
Personal training sessions
Your personal training experience begins with an initial assessment. Within this session you will complete a fitness assessment and establish your fitness goals with your trainer.
Each fitness assessment may consist of:
- Resting blood pressure
- Resting heart rate
- Body composition
- Girth measurement
- Cardiovascular test
- Muscular strength
This information will be utilized by your trainer to personalize an exercise program to help you achieve the results you desire.
What can a personal trainer do for you?
- Design a personalized exercise program to meet your fitness goals.
- Help you decide the best place to begin.
- Assist in minimizing injury during each workout session.
- Provide you with encouragement and accountability.
- Provide resistance/weight-training instruction.
- Motivate you during cardiovascular workouts.
- Provide effective, time-efficient workouts.
Single session = $35
4 sessions: $100 (save $40)
6 sessions: $150 (save $60)
10 sessions: $250 (save $100)
You and a buddy
4 sessions: $150
6 sessions: $200
10 sessions: $350
Call 325.947.0590 and get signed up today!