The specialty of otolaryngology, often referred to as ENT, deals with disorders of the ear, nose and throat, as well as surgery of the head and neck. Shannon offers a multitude of ENT services to patients of all ages.
Procedures offered include:
- Audiology, including hearing testing and treatment
- Thyroid and neck cancer surgery
- Oral surgery
- Myringotomy or tympanostomy (ear tubes)
- Ear, nose and throat infections
- Sinus and allergy issues, including sinus surgery and allergy shots
- Facial cosmetics, including rhinoplasty and otoplasty
Shannon’s ENT department accepts referrals from pediatricians and other primary care providers, as well as self-referrals.