When your medical needs are urgent, but not life-threatening such as a sprained ankle or minor cut, an urgent care center can provide a closer, faster, simpler and less expensive alternative to the ER. Visiting the ER for minor injuries or illnesses could end up costing you more than if your care was provided at an urgent care clinic or doctor’s office.
Shannon offers three Urgent Care Clinics giving you access to convenient medical care close to home.
Shannon Clinic North
2626 N. Bryant Blvd.
No appointment required.
Urgent Care: Open Daily - 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Pediatric Urgent Care: Monday-Friday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wait times available on the home page. If our wait is more than 45 minutes, use our Call Ahead Care service!
Shannon Urgent Care South
Shannon Urgent Care West
Urgent care clinics can treat a variety of conditions for patients of all ages, including:
- A cold or cough that doesn't get better in several days or a cold that gets worse and is accompanied by a fever
- Minor burns
- Sprains and strains
- Braces and splints
- Ear infections
- A severe sore throat or a problem swallowing
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- A rash, especially with fever, and other minor skin irritations and infections
- Mild asthma
- Minor cuts that might need stitches
- A bout of vomiting and diarrhea that lasts for more than a few hours.
- A minor bone fracture
- An insect or animal bite
- School and camp physicals
- Tetanus, Pertussis and Meningitis Vaccinations
Remember, if you or your child is experiencing a life-threatening situation, you should call 911 or go to a hospital emergency department right away.